Covid enhanced cleaning and policy changes
We have committed to an enhanced cleaning protocol developed in part with Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning and hygiene technologies.
1. The housekeeper will wear mask and gloves and be working in a ventilated space
2. Clean each surface by removing dust and debris
3. Sanitise all high-touch areas, appliances, and electronics
4. Check that the space has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised
5. Reset the space for the next guest and restock your supplies
76 point cleaning checklist
Although this is a very high standard, guests will have access to cleaning products for peace of mind.
Full cleaning schedule available on request
Hand sanitation station upon main entrance and main exit.
Other policy changes to help with Covid:
Contactless self check – in and out
We block out days so no back to back bookings
More flexible cancellations
Bedding washed and dried to World Health Organisation advice.
The space is contained, where no part of the entire premises is shared and also a private entrance.